• Providing health care to sick and needy using nursing processes.
• Applying knowledge from the physical, biological and behavioural sciences and providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
• Functioning effectively with members of the health team and community.
• Participating as member of health team in delivery of curative, preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health care services.
• Demonstrating the use of ethical values.
• Conducting continuing education programmes for professional development.
• Demonstrating basic skills in administration and leadership.
• Assisting in research activities.
• Demonstrating critical thinking skills in making decisions in all situations.
• Utilizing the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
• Participating in National Health Programmes.
• Conducting weekly clinic at Hoodi, a locality near Bengaluru.
• Conducting and participating in various Health camps and awareness programmes.
• Planning and conducting Students Nurses Association Programmes.
• Participating in University level Inter-collegiate meets.
• Celebrating important Festivals.